VIRTUAL EXHIBIT BOOTH INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITIES
BOOTH OPTIONS AND GENERAL INFORMATION:
Due to American Council of the Blind’s concern for everyone’s health and safety, the decision has been made to hold our 2021 Conference and Convention virtually from Friday, July 16th through Friday, July 23rd.
Consider being a vendor at ACB’s 2021 virtual exhibit hall if you:
- Sell adaptive equipment for the blind or visually impaired
- Represent a guide dog school
- Are an agency or entity with resources or information of interest to ACB attendees
- Have a business that sells items of interest to our attendees
- Are an ACB affiliate or special interest group with items to sell
As an exhibitor, you will give people from across the United States and many foreign countries the opportunity to learn about your products and services. As a virtual exhibitor, you can still host an exhibit booth and provide ACB listeners with information about your products. You can give a virtual tour of your products, update listeners about any specials, and provide your contact information.
Your presentation will be broadcast over ACB Radio, enabling you to share your products with thousands of listeners.
If you'd like to host a Zoom room, your link and available hours will be shared with convention attendees.
The virtual exhibit hall will be open from July 16th through July 23rd. A moderator will introduce your booth. Your presentation will be replayed several times each day and your information will be archived on ACB Radio and available as a podcast for listeners to hear at any time.
The virtual exhibit hall will enable you to reach even more individuals because ACB Radio can be accessed via computer, telephone, ACB Link on a smartphone, or via Alexa or other devices.
Cancellation requests must be received in writing and will be honored according to the date the request is received as follows:
- Prior to May 31: Full refund
- After June 1: No Refunds
- Login to place an order.
- Contact Michael Smitherman, Conference Exhibits Co-ordinator, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (601) 331-7740.