2021 Conference and Convention
The 60th ACB conference and convention will take place Friday, July 23, 2021 - Friday, July 30, 2021, At the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Phoenix, AZ.
Approximately 1,000 blind and visually impaired people are expected to attend this conference from across the United States and from many foreign countries or listen to broadcasts from the conference on ACB's internet radio service. Still others will read the conference program and newspaper from the ACB website and on ACB email lists. Included among these participants will be blind entrepreneurs, students, teachers, rehabilitation professionals, attorneys, musicians, parents and grandparents. There will be people looking for work and people who use all kinds of adaptive technology; people who are interested in large print, recorded, digital and braille products; elderly people who are just learning to live with vision loss; and young people attending college and just starting new careers.
Exhibiting, advertising, and sponsoring events and programs at an ACB conference and convention are great ways to showcase your products and services to potential customers. Explore the Exhibitor, Advertising, and Sponsor links to learn how to exhibit during the convention advertise in the official conference program and newspaper, or sponsor events. Use these opportunities to showcase your products and services to a broad cross-section of blind and visually impaired people across the nation and around the world.
Hotel Information: will be posted to this site by the end of the year:
Transportation: There are several options for traveling to Phoenix, please visit this site often for the latest updated information.
- Opening general session Saturday, July 24, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday, July 25 through Wednesday, July 28, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday, July 29, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Open Saturday, July 24, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday through Tuesday, July 25 through 27, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 28, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Tours: At this time, tour arrangements are still in process. More specific information will be provided as it becomes available.
Special-interest Affiliate and Committee Activities, Workshops and Seminars: Affiliates and committees will begin planning their activities in early 2021. Information will be posted as it becomes available.
For More Information:
- Subscribe to the convention announce list by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibits - email Michael Smitherman at email@example.com or call him at (601) 331-7740.
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities - email Anthony Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (202) 559-2045.
- Volunteers - email Sally Benjamin at email@example.com or call her at (866) 846-7380.
- General conference information or scheduling events - email Janet Dickelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (651) 428-5059.