We are pleased to announce that the podcasts of the 2023 ACB Conference and Convention General Sessions and Banquet have been posted to the “ACB Conference and Convention” feed. For the RSS feed, visit https://pinecast.com/feed/acb-convention.
The podcasts of the Simultaneous Translation into Spanish of the General Sessions and Banquet have been posted to the “Podcasts en español de la ACB” feed. For the RSS feed, visit https://pinecast.com/feed/acb-espanol.
The podcasts from the virtual-only sessions and Virtual Exhibit Hall will be published by the end of August.
The podcasts of the Breakout sessions that occurred in Schaumburg will be published by the end of September. Due to recording equipment issues, some in-person only sessions will not be available via podcast.
2024 Convention Information:
The 2024 American Council of the Blind Conference and Convention will be held July 5th through July 12th at the Hyatt Regency Riverfront Hotel located at 225 E Coastline Dr in Jacksonville, FL.
- Opening general session will be on Saturday evening, July 6th.
- Our banquet will be held on Thursday night, July 11.
- The exhibit hall will open on Saturday, July 6 and close on Wednesday, July 10th.
- We will have day long tours both Fridays, July 5 and 12 with many other tours throughout convention week.
- Special-interest affiliates, committees and our business partners will hold sessions throughout the convention.
Traveling to Jacksonville:
- The Jacksonville airport (airport code JAX) is 15 miles from the hotel; the following airlines fly to Jax:
American Air Lines
Delta Air Lines
Frontier Air Lines
- If you plan to travel by bus, the Greyhound station is located at 1111 W Forsyth St, 1.2 Miles from the hotel. Megabus also drops off at that location.
- If you plan on taking the train, Amtrack’s Station is at 3570 Clifford Ln, 5.6 Miles from the hotel.
- Uber or Lyft will cost around $25.00 from the airport to the hotel, a taxi is about $10.00 higher.
- Room rates at the Hyatt are $99.00 per night plus tax,
- Reservation information will be posted when it becomes available.
Staying in Touch:
- Once again, this year the conference and convention announce list will be filled with information. To subscribe to the list, send a blank e-mail to email@example.com.
- If you received updates for the 2023 convention you do not need to subscribe to the list.
- For any convention-related questions, please contact Janet Dickelman, convention chair, (651) 428-5059 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.