The 2021 ACB Virtual Conference and Convention is coming!
Important information follows- please read to the end.
Plans are coming together for a great virtual conference and convention to be held July 16 through July 23, 2021. We learned much from our 2020 virtual conference and convention and we are working hard to apply that knowledge to 2021!
As we march to July 16th, the contents of this site will change frequently as more and more information becomes available- so plan to visit often.
While registration will not be open until May 20th, you can now browse the seminars, workshops, meetings, programs, and social events that are scheduled. Just select the “BROWSE SESSIONS” tab at the top of this page.
Registration will open May 20, 2021 and will run to June 28, 2021, but before May 20th arrives, there is an important task each of you must undertake if you plan on registering:
- ACB is moving ever closer to a singular login and password that will apply to all ACB websites and web-based functions.
- If you intend on registering for the convention this year, please go to https://members.acb.org/ to create your ACB account by May 15th so you will be ready when convention registration opens on May 20th. Select “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” and complete the profile information requested. You will need to create a new username and password (if you wish, you can use the same username and password you used for past conventions when creating this new account).
- There is one exception: If you registered for the ACB Holiday Auction in December 2020, you have already created an account and you do not have to do so again.
- If you have problems or questions regarding this process, please call the Minnesota Finance Office at 612-332-3242.
- You will use this new username and password when you register on or after May 20, 2021.
To make sure you receive the most up to date information, subscribe to our convention announce list by sending a blank email to email@example.com or contact Janet Dickelman, convention coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (651) 428-5059.