2024 ACB Conference and Convention
Affiliate and Small Business Sponsor Information and Opportunities
Become a Conference Gem!
The 2024 Conference and Convention of the American Council of the Blind (ACB) will be July 5 through July 12, 2024, in Jacksonville, Florida.
Approximately 1,000 people from across the United States and from many foreign countries are expected to attend this conference and people from around the world will listen to live broadcasts from the conference on ACB Media or via telephone. Countless others will read the conference program and conference newspaper on the ACB's Convention website and on ACB email lists. Key elements of the convention will also be made virtually accessible for remote attendees through video conferencing and be available after the event through ACB's YouTube channel and multiple podcast feeds on ACB Media.
Who is attending ACB's conference and convention? Blind and visually impaired entrepreneurs, students, teachers, rehabilitation professionals, attorneys, musicians, parents, and guide dog users. These individuals are looking for work, want to learn about adaptive technology, are just learning to live with vision loss, attending college or just starting new careers. They are spouses, family members, friends, and professionals who work in the field of vision loss.
They come to learn about the latest in technology, to attend seminars to enhance their lives, with the latest information on accessible medical equipment, transportation issues, audio description, and they come to network with other people who are blind and visually impaired.
Our 2024 sponsor packages are overflowing with opportunities for you to share your message with conference attendees and people from all around the world. The packages are filled with premiums that let everyone know of your generosity and support.
All sponsors receive:
- Thank-you recognition spots on ACB Media
- Verbal acknowledgment in all general sessions
- Acknowledgment in the first edition of the daily conference and convention newspaper
If confirmed by May 1, 2024, you will also receive:
- Company name and/or logo prominently displayed at all general sessions
- Special thanks in the official conference and convention program
- Company name printed on the conference T-shirt
The 2024 Conference and Convention program will be in print, braille, via email format, posted to ACB's website, and distributed to ACB email lists. Sponsorship announcement placement on ACB's website may vary from the print format; website announcement previews will have links to your full announcement.
Look over the sponsorship packages below; select those that best fit your needs. Sponsor two or more events or services and receive the premiums for the package represented by your total dollar amount.
Don't see exactly what you want to sponsor? We can develop a custom package to fit your needs.
If you need more information or wish to become a convention sponsor, email email@example.com or call Nancy Feela at (612) 332-3242.
CORAL PACKAGE — $2,000
- Your name and/or logo on ACB website Conference and Convention sponsor page through August 31, 2024
- Quarter-page black-and-white announcement in the official conference and convention program
- 50-word conference newspaper announcement (2 issues)
- Special acknowledgments (see above).
Coral Options (your choice)
- Reception for outstanding blind students;
- Sponsor a student, future ACB leader or young professional
ACB sessions - you will need to choose one of the sessions listed below:
- ACB Governance policy and Constitutions
- Affiliate and Chapter Development Seminar
- Durward K. McDaniel First-timers Reception
- Environmental Access
- Information Access
- International Relations
- Leadership Institute
- Mental Health Resources
- Multi cultural Affairs
- Rehabilitation Issues
- Sight and Sound Impaired
- Women's Concerns
- Choose any two options from the Pearl sponsorships to equal $2,000.
PEARL PACKAGE — $1,000
- Your name and/or logo on ACB website conference and convention sponsor page through August 31, 2024
- 50-word conference newspaper announcement (1 issue)
- Special acknowledgments (see above)
Pearl Options (your choice)
- Affiliate Presidents' Seminar
- Orientation dinner for outstanding blind students
- Sponsor a Young Professionals' Reception
ACB BRENDA DILLON MEMORIAL WALK
Become a sponsor for the ACB Brenda Dillon Memorial Walk - select the walk as your sponsorship package option (your logo on walk giveaways and displayed prominently at walk registration site).